Established for the benefit of Aboriginal people.
Brida provides facility maintenance, gardening and cleaning services to major industry, all while providing our people with meaningful, long-term careers.
With a seven-days-a-week operation from five local depots, Brida provides facility maintenance services to a range of clients at the highest standards of service delivery. Our focus on empowering local people generates stability and strength within our organisation and our staff take great pride in their careers and the work they carry out for our clients, regardless of their backgrounds and heritage.
- 100% Aboriginal owned
- 100% Aboriginal board
- 100% local employees (No FIFO)
- 65% Aboriginal staff
- Outstanding KPI results of more than 97% every month
- More than 500,000 LTI (Lost Time Injury) free hours
- More than 13,000 onsite man hours every month
- Supply Nation certified
- Qualified Tier 1 Contractor to Rio Tinto (more than 20 years)
- 5 years grounds Contractor to Woodside direct and via Sodexo
- Stable and reliable workforce (staff turnover of less than 3%)
- Seven-days-a-week operation
- Five local depots
Local careers that deliver independence and pride for local people
Proud of what we do
Stakeholders, Memberships and Partnerships:
Supply Nation (Certified Supplier)
Karratha District Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Platinum Member)
Pilbara Aboriginal Corporations and Enterprises (PACE) (Member)
Forum for Directors of Indigenous Organisations (FDIO) (Member)
Pilbara Indigenous Networking Group (Member)
RTIO Partner Safety Forum (Member)
KDCCI Pilbara Indigenous Business Network (Member)
KDCCI Roundtable (Member)
Local careers that deliver independence and pride for local people.
Proud of what we do.